Be one step ahead
Your ONE-STOP Website for Your Bunker Business.Try free for 7 days
- Spot bunker pricesDaily updated market indications for 401 ports worldwide with suppliers' contact details.See prices
- Digital bunker pricesNow it's time to use correlation between physical market and oil futures.Find out more
DBP (Digital bunker prices) are all based on Oil Futures’ variations, and can be used as a Benchmark, while running parallel with the physical market simultaneously. OFCP should be the base for the bunker price mechanism and the physical market to come second. This new thinking is the other way around compared to what we have today.
DBP are based on hundred thousand of oil contracts being traded every day and prices are therefore neutral and independent and away from price manipulations.
The two price curves, one for the DBP prices and one curve showing the physical market prices, are displayed in the same graph where one can see overcharged and undercharged differences in bunker prices.
To see the result between the two curves, just log on to the site and see for your selves.
- Oil & Gas Futures
Real-Time and Delayed feeds from ICE and NYMEX exchanges for Brent Crude, Gasoil ARA, UK Natural Gas NBP, Light Crude Oil WTI and Ny Harbor Ulsd.
- Analytical Section
Daily and weekly analyses & Future Curves
- Daily and weekly analyses written by industry experts
- World and regional indices
- Oil Future Curve is a key indicator of the current market sentiment
- Price Forecast for 43 ports
- Oil-Future-Connect Prices
- MABUX for Industry
- Bunker market analyses upon request for required region or port
- API for integration with your application; custom solutions available upon demand
- Bunker Price seminars that allow to learn how to use MABUX tools for bunker business
- MABUX Open Directory features contact details of bunker suppliers, traders and brokers worldwide.