LNG BUNKER PAGE
SEE LNG BUNKER INDEXES
- LNG bunker indexes
- OIL/GAS futures settlements
- LNG bunker news
- LNG fuel energy content
MARKET BUNKER PRICES (MBP)
See Market Bunker Prices
- 400+ ports worldwide
- Bunker Price History available from 2002
- Supplier's contact details
- Price forecast short (1 day) and long (rolling forward 2 years)
- Differentials section: VLSFO/380 HSFO, VLSFO/MGO LS, MGO LS/VLSFO
DIGITAL BUNKER PRICES (DBP:ICE/NYMEX)
See Digital Bunker Prices for free
- Price adjustments to the Bunker Market's volatility instantly
- Completely independent
- Free from price manipulations
- Unique tool to identify overcharge/undercharge prices
- MABUX ARA LNG Bunker Index
Click to see more LNG Bunker Indexes
- MABUX Global Bunker Index
Click to see Regional Bunker Indexes
|380HSFO$/mton||VLS FO$/mton||MGO LS$/mton||Date|
- MBP INDEX vs DBP INDEX (ICE/NYMEX)
Click to see more details
|380HSFO||VLS FO||MGO LS||Date|
|MBP Index||DBP Index||Diff||MBP Index||DBP Index||Diff||MBP Index||DBP Index||Diff|
- Analytical Section
- Daily and Weekly Bunker analyses and Future Curves
- World and regional Bunker indices
- Bunker Price Forecast for 40+ ports
- Digital Bunker Prices
- MABUX for Industry
- API for integration with your application, custom solutions available upon demand
- Bunker market analyses upon request for required region or port
- Bunker Price seminars that allow to learn how to use MABUX tools for bunker business
MABUX Open Bunker Directory
features contact details of bunker suppliers, traders and brokers worldwide.
- Latest News
Oil moved in a narrow range on Wednesday as investors turned cautious ahead of a crucial OPEC+ meeting to decide output policy in the next months, while a supply disruption in the Black Sea provided a floor for prices.
Brent crude futures dipped 3 cents...
The debate about the future of fossil fuels is expected to take center stage at the COP28 climate summit starting in Dubai on Thursday.
While the UN and environmental organizations are pushing for language in the final statement to include a timeline...
MABUX World Bunker Index (as index calculated on current prices for 380 HSFO, VLSFO and MGO) changed insignificant and irregular on Nov. 28:
380 HSFO - USD/MT - 525.08 (+0.27)
VLSFO - USD/MT – 663.61 (-0.57)
MGO - USD/MT – 918.29 (-0.67)
Aircraft developer Zeroavia has secured the backing of the UK infrastructure bank in its latest fundraising round, as it looks to build hydrogen-electric engines for low-carbon flying.
The firm, which has bases in London, Kemble and California, said...
Brent climbed back above $80 on Tuesday as storms disrupted oil and product exports from Russia’s Novorossiysk port, but it is U.S. inventories and the upcoming OPEC+ meeting that will drive oil price movements this week.
- This year’s Thanksgiving...
Despite storms in the Black Sea disrupting loadings, weekly crude oil shipments out of Russia rebounded in the week to November 26, rising by around 370,000 barrels per day (bpd) from the previous week, just before a crucial OPEC+ meeting this week, tanker-tracking...
Crude oil inventories in the United States fell this week by 817,000 barrels for week ending November 24, according to The American Petroleum Institute (API), after a 9.05-million-barrel rise in crude inventories in the week prior, API data showed. Analysts...
Amid a flurry of unrest amid the OPEC+ oil group, a rollover of the prior agreement is the likely scenario, with deeper production cuts being less likely, four OPEC+ sources told Reuters on Tuesday.
The next meeting to discuss the plan for 2024 oil...
India is still considering whether to allow a now-sanctioned tanker carrying Russian oil to approach and dock at one of its ports—a sign that the U.S. clampdown on Russian crude trade could limit India’s ability to buy and import cheaper oil.
What would an OPEC+ meeting week be without the parade of strawman, market-testing headlines dropped to gauge traders' stress levels.
OPEC is set to hold an online meeting on Thursday, ahead of OPEC+ meeting later in the day to decide future oil production...